Puptoberfest 2012 Update

Due to an overwhelming response for Puptoberfest 2012, our team has elected to postpone the event until spring.

It’s disappointing to have to postpone the event. I respect all of the work the teams have put into the project so far. I recognize they all have rearranged their schedule to accommodate this date and I am sorry for the inconvenience. I also appreciate everyone’s willingness to be flexible.

We plan on regrouping and working on the event for the spring. If you have any additional questions or would like to help Puptoberfest 2013 get rolling, please contact Phoenix Assistance Dogs co-director Cory Grimm.

We are looking forward to our rescheduled date.

Thank you.

Jasmine Grimm


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s